In this Cookie Statement, the following should be understood as:
- “Tribeloo”: Tribeloo nv, a private limited liability company founded in 2020, organized under the laws of Belgium, having its registered office at Kardinaal Mercierlaan 93, 3001 Heverlee, Belgium, and listed in the Central Databank for Enterprises under number 0744.393.737 (hereinafter also referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”).
- “Visitor” or “user”: the individual who visits the Tribeloo website or makes use of a Tribeloo service (hereinafter joinly referred to as “you” or “your”).
- “Telecommunication Act”: the Act pertaining to various provisions regarding electronic means of communication (URL). This Act transposes into Belgian law the provisions of European Directives 2009/136/EC (URL) and 2009/140/EC (URL).
- “Electronic Communications Act”: implementation of Telecommunications Act in Section 129 of the Electronic Communications Act of 13 June 2005 (URL).
Cookies are small pieces of data or text files sent from a website and stored on your local computer while you are browsing that website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie.
Such cookies may have different purposes. There are technical (functionality) cookies, which allow websites to remember the choices you have made (such as language settings) and to provide enhanced features. Session (temporary) cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. Finally, tracking cookies collect information about how our website is used for managing its performance and design (analytical cookies analyse and record the behaviour you adopt on the website in order to offer you the best possible experience).
Tribeloo wants to keep you informed about the cookies it uses. Cookies are essential for us in order to optimise your visit to our website or your use of our services. Cookies can remember every technical choice (e.g., a language setting) you have made, and help us offer you more relevant services and suggestions.
If you want to consult the website of Tribeloo or use our services, we recommend enabling cookies. If however, you do not like this, you are free to disable cookies through changing the browser settings (we refer you to Title 5, “How can I manage cookies?”), though this may negatively impact the proper functioning of our website or services or reduce functionalities.
In order to visit our website or our services, it is recommended that you enable cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Without enabled cookies, there is a real possibility that we are not able to guarantee an optimized use of our website or our services.If, however, you feel the urgent need to restrict, block or remove cookies of Tribeloo, we gladly explain you how to manage your browser settings under Title 5.
Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser. To enable cookies, follow these steps:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- In Internet Explorer, click on “Internet Options” in the “Extra” menu.
- Under the “Privacy” tab, set the settings to ”low” or “accept all cookies” (any setting above “medium” will disable cookies).
-Click on “OK”.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Click on “Firefox” in the top left corner of your browser and then select “Options”.
- Under the “Privacy” tab, make sure “Tell websites I do not want to be tracked” is not ticked.
- Click on “OK”.
For Google Chrome
- Click on “Extra” in the top of your browser window and select “Options”.
- Under the “Under the Hood” tab, look for “Privacy” and select “Content Settings”.
- Now select “Allow local data to be set”.
- Click on the “Cog” icon at the top of your browser window and select “Preferences”.
- Click on “Security” and then tick the option that says: “Block cookies from third parties and advertisers”.
- Click “Save”.
Should you have any questions or comments about cookies after having read this Cookie Statement, feel free to contact us at email@example.com